Toothache can be caused by various problems. Oral examination can help determine the cause.
We offer a wide range of services to help you overcome your fear and finally enjoy good oral health.
Broken or Chipped Tooth
Chipped teeth can be treated either by cosmetic bonding or porcelain restoration.
We offer a variety of periodontal treatments, customised for your specific health needs.
We work with you to develop a solution to straighten your teeth in a way that suits your lifestyle.
Cavities & Decay
We use modern technology to detect decay in the earliest stages, saving and preserving your teeth.
We offer a couple of whitening procedures to brighten your teeth and return the smile to your face.
We can restore your smile, as well as speaking & eating ability with advanced prosthetics.
Our Practice Promise
- We aim to provide dental care of a consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while you receive dental care with us
- We follow the British Dental Association’s guidelines on infection control
- As part of our standard procedures, we check for mouth cancer and share our findings with you
- We’re passionate about continuing our professional development to ensure our skills and knowledge are up-to-date
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any issues highlighted to us
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines