General & Family Dentistry
Family dentistry is for patients of all ages offering complete, comprehensive dental care.
At Lynn Road Dental Practice we offer professional dental health care including check-ups, oral health consultations and any necessary dental treatment.
Teaching children about oral hygiene can help them maintain a healthy and beautiful smile for life.
Tooth PainTooth pain can be caused by various problems. Oral examination can help determine the cause.
Broken or Chipped ToothChipped teeth can be treated either by cosmetic bonding or porcelain restoration.
Cavities & DecayWe use modern technology to detect decay in the earliest stages, saving and preserving your teeth.
Tooth StainsWe offer a couple of whitening procedures to brighten your teeth and return the smile to your face.
Our Practice Promise
- We aim to provide dental care of a consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while you receive dental care with us
- We follow the British Dental Association’s guidelines on infection control
- As part of our standard procedures, we check for mouth cancer and share our findings with you
- We’re passionate about continuing our professional development to ensure our skills and knowledge are up-to-date
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any issues highlighted to us
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines