General & Family Dentistry
Family dentistry is for patients of all ages offering complete, comprehensive dental care.
At Lynn Road Dental Practice we offer professional dental health care including check-ups, oral health consultations and any necessary dental treatment.
From advice on children's tooth health, to dentures; we can help you achieve your best at any time of life.
You can find useful information on various dental health topics below.
Tooth PainTooth pain can be caused by various problems. Oral examination can help determine the cause.
Broken or Chipped ToothChipped teeth can be treated either by cosmetic bonding or porcelain restoration.
Cavities & DecayWe use modern technology to detect decay in the earliest stages, saving and preserving your teeth.
Tooth StainsWe offer a couple of whitening procedures to brighten your teeth and return the smile to your face.
CHILDREN’S TOOTH HEALTH
Teaching children about oral hygiene can help them maintain a healthy and beautiful smile for life. Our dental practitioners are great at explaining tooth health to children and parents, and provide expert care in a calm environment. Click on the link below to read some useful tips for giving your children the best possible start and achieve healthy teeth for life.
Mouth cancer (also known as oral cancer) is one of the most common types of head and neck cancer. It can start in any part of the mouth. For a quick overview, please click on the link below for more information.
Our Practice Promise
- We aim to provide dental care of a consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while you receive dental care with us
- We follow the British Dental Association’s guidelines on infection control
- As part of our standard procedures, we check for mouth cancer and share our findings with you
- We’re passionate about continuing our professional development to ensure our skills and knowledge are up-to-date
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any issues highlighted to us
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines